[X4U] Let's start the FUD presses.

Mike Panas mpanas at callatg.com
Fri Apr 15 13:10:07 PDT 2005

I'll have to wait an see how things look before rendering an opinion. In
general, I do prefer a consistent look for .apps, and would not wan to see
Apple going to multiple looks for various .apps. It just seems sloppy to me.
The mailbox drawer does not bother me -- I don't get the objection. I feel
the flexibility to display or hide it is an option that makes my Mac more
uniquely mine than the "one size fits all" philosophy of Windows, which Mr.
Thurrot (?) seems to think of as more "professional."
Mike