[X4U] Windows 2000 File Sharing Vanished

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Fri Apr 15 14:59:24 PDT 2005

On 4/15/05 2:09 PM, "Stroller" <MacMonster at myrealbox.com> wrote:

> Could you check that file & printer-sharing is enabled on the PC,
> please?
> This is described at
> <http://www.wellesley.edu/Computing/FileSharing/Windows/win2kxp.html>
>
> You should be able to browse the PC's own shares from Network
> Neighbourhood - if this isn't working, forget the Mac side of things
> for the moment.

*** And The Prize Goes To ..... Stroller!!!!!!!!!!!

( I sure wish I had a house or a boat or something like that that I could
give you.......)

***************** !!!!   YIPPEE    !!!!!!**************

THAT Totally Did The Trick!

****  Thank you very much - you're a genius!

 I had literally tried everything else 10,000 times - but I totally missed
that one simple issue!

-  In point of fact - The cable guy must have turned that off by accident -
( I notice that he did go into that window to do something) ...  But I never
thought it to check that part since it had been working previously for
months........

 silly me - Problem solved - thanks again!

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com
[db-lists]