[X4U] Let's start the FUD presses.

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Apr 16 07:11:11 PDT 2005

>One area I agree on with Thurrot (and many others) is I hate essentially
>being forced to use the Dock as my application launcher,or at the very
>least have it occupy the bottom of my screen or pop up when ever I muse
>to the bottom :-(

Have you thought about emptying the Dock of all of the default icons?
If you then position is on the right and make the size small, it
pretty much disappears. As for being 'forced to use the Dock', I'd
say no you are not. There are lots of 3rd party application launchers
that you can use by choice. You don't have to use the Dock as your
launcher.
--

Robert Ameeti

Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers.