[X4U] Turbo Tax and Jaguar scare

Adrian Stubbs stubbsz at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 13:25:35 PDT 2005

So did anyone do there Taxes on TurboTax with Jag and have a scare at
the last minute.

So yesterday in the evening I thought I'd better just do one more thing
to my taxes before sending them off so we launch TurboTax and it says it
has to load a few updates... like it ALWAYS does.

So it loads them and then crashes... and I restart it and it crashes and
I reboot and restart it (just for s's and g's) and it crash's and I
trash the prefs and it still won't work.

I considered trashing and reload the s/w but gave up; we copied our
taxes over to my wifes iBook and loaded Ttax on her machine...  and
finally we were able to procede.

So I'd love to hear from anyone who had similar issues; I think it's
very uncool that at the last hour I get an update that won't work and
I'm screwed if I don't own another computer.

-Adrian