[X4U] OS X Update 10.3.9 A Change in Safari

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 16 17:57:50 PDT 2005

I don't mind top-posting, but what bugs me is a posting in which top-
and bottom-posting are mixed in such a way as to make reading the
quoting nonsensical. I've edited the below quoting.

How about all the bottom-posters agree to top-post when a top-poster
has previously replied to a thread, and all the top-posters agree to
bottom-post when the previous message was bottom-posted?

Stroller

On Apr 17, 2005, at 12:56 am, Johns Maillist wrote:

> On Apr 16, 2005, at 7:47 PM, Stroller wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 17, 2005, at 12:14 am, P. H. Adams wrote:
>>
>>> Functionality is still there. Right-click (or CTRL-click) and press
>>> the Option key. The contextual menu item "Download linked file" will
>>> change to "Download linked file as..." This is more consistent with
>>> other like actions in the operating system.
>>
>> More consistent with other SNAFUs in the operating system, more like.
>
> Hmm, try as I might, I am unable to think of a single function I have
> to use option Rt click on.
> Hints please?

Oh, there are probably lots of them, it's just that Apple never tell
anyone what their keyboard shortcuts are, so we all have to guess.

Panther's keyboard shortcuts preference pane has alleviated the problem
to some extent, but I still find it extremely difficult to remember
shortcuts whose only logic is dictated by the fact that they've been
used since mediaeval times.

Stroller.