[X4U] VPC and Win2K

Mike Panas mpanas at callatg.com
Sun Apr 17 10:49:33 PDT 2005

If you really need to run a Win system, I think Zane's on the right track.
We ended up buying an HP set up to run my wife's quilting software. It would
run on VPC, but so s-l-o-w-l-y she just couldn't bear it. She hates the PC
for every other function, but for her specialized software she uses it.
Mike