[X4U] VPC and Win2K

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Apr 17 11:28:10 PDT 2005

>If you really need to run a Win system, I think Zane's on the right track.
>We ended up buying an HP set up to run my wife's quilting software. It would
>run on VPC, but so s-l-o-w-l-y she just couldn't bear it. She hates the PC
>for every other function, but for her specialized software she uses it.

This is one of the areas where you really need a PC, especially if
you're using the computer to try and control a sewing machine.  My
Mom tried using her iBook for this, and it was a dismal failure
(she's really good at finding stuff any given computer system can't
handle).  To make matters worse, in her case, it can't even handle
running the Genealogy software she uses!  One guess as to who is her
tech support...

		Zane