[X4U] Force PB17" external projector/display to 1024x768.

Robert Tillyard rob2 at atvetsystems.com
Mon Apr 18 04:06:15 PDT 2005

I need to do a demonstration tomorrow and have borrowed the company
projector. For some unknow reason in Prefernces I can only set a
resolution of 640x480 or 800x600. I know the projector does 1024x768
but it's not listed as an option regardsless of the refresh rate or
number of colours.

Does ahyone know of a file I can edit or some other hack to get
1024x768 recognised? The anoyong this is that prior to reformatting the
disk due to a disk issue I once did get this projector to do 1024x768
by accident.

Thanks, regards, Rob.