[X4U] DVD regions code

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Mon Apr 18 17:37:58 PDT 2005

For the original poster, I believe the program MacTheRipper.app will
allow one to reset the region code of their DVD-ROM drive in their Mac.
<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/22715>.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"A celebrity is one who is known to many persons he is glad he doesn't
know."
H. L. Mencken