[X4U] A bit confused about wireless...

Matthew Barr mbarr at mbarr.net
Tue Apr 19 08:12:53 PDT 2005

For home, you can also use a non-apple base station.  Any current
wireless router will work, (as long as it says 802.11b or 802.11g. )
The only gotcha would be 802.11a.  There are very few of those. You
could also look for anything that says Wi-Fi.  That would also work.

/mhb

Matthew Barr
Managing Partner
Datalyte Consulting, LLC