[X4U] A bit confused about wireless...

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Tue Apr 19 18:19:14 PDT 2005

You can get a wireless router MUCH cheaper than Apple's Airport base
stations; Staples stores were recently selling the "g" (extreme)
versions of their routers for $10.00 after rebates.  I've been using
their previous router with my iBook with no problem.

And your G4 iBook will require an Airport Extreme card; you don't
really have a choice.

Michael