[X4U] VPC 6 and Tiger

Brian L. Matthews blmatthews at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:30:58 PDT 2005

>Hey, I've read some reports online of VPC 7 having problems in
>Tiger.  Anyone know (from whatever) if there are problems with VPC 6
>(Win2000Pro) in Tiger?  I have a pressing "project"  that I need VPC
>for the first week of May, and I want to know if Tiger will break it.

I doubt anyone who knows can say, but judging by how VPC has worked
(or not) with updates (even minor ones) in the past, I'd guess VPC 6
won't work with Tiger, although again, this is just a guess on my
part.

However, if you have a pressing project, there's no way you should be
installing a major operating system upgrade (and probably not even
minor ones) right before it's due, regardless of what applications
you need. Just my opinion...

Brian