[X4U] [OT] - Shuffle

Jon Wever jon.wever at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 23 15:49:02 PDT 2005

As John said: High-power, not high-speed. So you don't need a USB 2.0
port. A powered hub (USB 1 or 2) is fine, but I thought that had
already been tried.
However, you definitely can charge a Shuffle using the USB ports on
either an Airport Express base station or a PlayStation 2. Maybe your
friend could try that? Although if the powered hub wasn't useful, then
I guess there might be a more serious issue with the shuffle itself...
Good luck.