[X4U] Save .mov files

Neil Lists at mac.com
Mon Apr 25 20:00:32 PDT 2005

on 7/8/04 10:51 AM, Peter Krug wrote:

> I searched in
> the finder for Visible and Invisible items, Modified today, greater
> than 300 kb.  I got a file called 47D7A76Cd01 that was in my Camino
> cache folder.  I renamed it .mov and launched it in QT player.  It
> worked!!

I did the same thing to find the files in my Firefox cache, but when I tried
to open them in QT, I got an error message that the files were not in a
format that QT understands.  That's strange because I saw them play in QT
when it streamed.  Does anybody have any idea how to get at those files?
Thanks,

Neil