[X4U] Save .mov files

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Tue Apr 26 10:43:15 PDT 2005

Well, by going there,

http://www.dancebeatinternational.com/usdsc/09082200.mov

I can see from the swirling arrow that it is in fact a stream, not a
single file for download.  I have no experience downloading a stream to
the computer so that you end up with an intact movie file.  Someone
here mentioned ffmpeg and someone else mentioned mplayer.  Methinks I'm
out on this one.

Sorry,

Peter