[X4U] sharing itunes library between 2 users in the same computer

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Wed Apr 27 02:58:46 PDT 2005

On Apr 27, 2005, at 05:35, Allan Hise wrote:

> It isn't hard to do, except for keeping the library in sync. If one
> person
> adds music to his library, the 2nd person won#t see it unless the files
> are manually added (not imported!). Also, you can't have common
> playlists
> this way, either.

Any chance that many people have complained to Apple about this, enough
for them to think about incorporating multi-user access to a library in
a future version?  I just started using Macs recently, and although
this limitation annoys me, I don't know how much of a real issue it is
for general Mac users.

	dZ.