[X4U] importing audio CD as AIFF

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Thu Apr 28 12:22:48 PDT 2005

On 4/28/05 11:45 AM, "Alex" <lists at lexial.ca> wrote:

>> Just turn off your network connection and import a track. Go online,
>> select the track, then Advanced > Get CD Track Names.
>
> You're absolutely right (incidentally, you don't need to turn off the
> network -- just turn the respective pref off in iTunes).

Recently - I was at a friend's house - and he put in a store-bought CD -
while he was on line - and I noticed that iTunes did not automatically get
the track names - like I believe it used to -  and I had to do this manually
as described above...

 I checked the iTunes preferences - and did not see any way to make this
automatic ... Am I missing something?

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com