[X4U] Tiger on older Mac?

Paul Hawkins h_paul at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 28 17:37:54 PDT 2005

My copy came early. I have it installed on a B/W G3 with a Daystar G4
400Mhz ZIF upgrade and so far I have had no problems other than
Popcorn keeps crashing. Mail, Safari, iChat, iTunes, etc....  They
all work fine. The only thing I don't like is Dashboard. I think
Konfabulator is better. I prefer to have my Widgets all there instead
of having to go to an app that puts everything else in the background
(unless I'm using Dashboard incorrectly).

later,
Paul