[X4U] LaunchBar and Spotlight

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Sat Apr 30 04:55:19 PDT 2005

Thank you David and Kirk. I changed Spotlight to Ctl-space and now
LaunchBar starts with Command-space as before the upgrade. Great. I
had looked at the spotlight preference pane, but I thought I had to
choose one of the F keys. I didn't realize I could type in my own key
combination.

I'm glad to have LaunchBar back. Spotlight resembles LaunchBar in a
way. Same key combination. Bar pops up in the same place.
Applications are the first category of files listed, so they must
intend for you to launch applications using Spotlight. But LaunchBar
is certainly more efficient for that.

Jim