[X4U] WAAAY OT: Server Class Drives - Mac Mini.

m i l e s listuser at magicmiles.com
Mon Aug 1 17:27:36 PDT 2005

All,

Found the drive that I want at mac/pcmall for $147.00.  However
they're outta stock and everyone else wants to change 200+ for the
same drive!

Ive got 2 machines that need to go into production this week and I
need drives.  I was counting on those drives being available at a
price point I could handle.  The 7K100's were announced 2 months ago
and still no sight of them on the horizon, Hitachi is quoting (NOW,
they weren't on friday) an early Sept/Oct release date.  I'm screwed....

M i l e s.