[X4U] Retrospect backing up OSX Server Drives

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Mon Aug 1 19:49:51 PDT 2005

Hiya Retro oficionadoes,

Can someone point me in the direction of documentation on how to best set
up permissions so that Retrospect running on a separate Mac can back up
ALL of an OSX Server's partitions?

I have 2 partitions that don't get backed up, despite having them chosen
in the Client setup. The partitions that do get backed up have read/write
access. The 2 that don't have read only.

Do I need to change the login of the Retro Mac to something else, or give
the Retro Mac higher access on the Server... or something else?

BTW, the Dantz site brought up nothing for me....

Cheers,

Coj