[X4U] Quicken 2006 warning

Steve Martin steve at planomartins.com
Mon Aug 1 21:00:20 PDT 2005

Just a warning.

I upgraded this morning. I'm running 10.4.2 on a 1.25Ghz PowerBook G4.

It crashed importing my Quicken 2005 file.  It seemed to happen while
"converting memorized transactions" so I deleted all the "autofill
transactions" with Quicken 2005 (one at a time as there is no
continuous select for the list of 100's of items!), then it finally
imported it without crashing.

Now it crashes 9 out of 10 times when opening, sometimes I'm lucky
and it doesn't crash and I can actually use it.

Then sometimes it crashes when I quit.

I've sent all the crash lots to Apple and to Intuit, but back to
Quicken 2005 for me...

--
Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/