[X4U] Mail

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 2 09:37:19 PDT 2005

I see pretty much the exact same statements after every revision of Mail:
"I'm surprised it's missing xx functionality as I consider that basic. Oh
well, I'll keep using it. I'm sure Apple will add it soon."

I'm not sure what Apple's incentive is to add functionality if no one using
Mail ever sends in feedback and just continues to use it with the assumption
that Apple will improve it.