[X4U] Help Quick!-continuing

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Aug 2 16:27:34 PDT 2005

On Aug 2, 2005, at 9:44 pm, Crandon David wrote:
> Ok, is there such a thing as an Ethernet to USB (not USB 2.0) adaptor
> cable. And if so, are they expensive and do I have to hassle with
> drivers  and such. Cause it appears  that the ethernet card is
> probably broken.

Why not USB2? It's backwards compatible with USB1.

Since USB and Ethernet are quite different transports "adaptor cable"
is perhaps a slightly inappropriate term to use. You can get USB
Ethernet Interfaces, they're cheap but of course they'll need drivers -
I'm not aware of any that have a Mac OS X driver available (I would
almost say "there certainly aren't any, you'll have to write your
own").

Stroller.