[X4U] Ram for G5

RR robertr71 at san.rr.com
Tue Aug 2 18:49:21 PDT 2005

Crucial is micron-tech's direct sales outlet.  Apple has used
micron-tech ram in the past and is reported to be currently using them.

Costs less than apple and a better warranty.  They're a little more
expensive than other vendors but are guaranteed to work in the mac g5.

take a look.
http://www.crucial.com/mac/index.asp