[X4U] Dual G5 spontaneous rebooting

James S Jones jsjones at mac.com
Thu Aug 4 23:51:07 PDT 2005

panic.log is in the /Library/Logs section, not the ~/Library/Logs
section. Of course, if you've never had a kernel panic, it may not be
listed.

The other reason a G5 could reboot, btw, is overheating (though I'd've
thought that would normally cause a shutdown. It seems like that would
get logged to the console, but maybe not.