[X4U] problem with Mac OS Mail

Doug LaBore dlabore at mn.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 08:17:23 PDT 2005

First things first.  Go up to the apple icon in the upper left hand corner
and pull down to "software updates" the current OS version for Panther
(which is what your using ) is 10.3.9.   There were several mail updates
between 10.3.3 & 10.3.9 so maybe that by itself will correct your attachment
issue.

Doug LaBore