[X4U] problem with Mac OS Mail

Catherine Mc Shane cmcshane at utanet.at
Tue Aug 9 08:01:15 PDT 2005

I am an relatively experienced Mac user.  I am using Mac OS X (10.3.3) on
an eMac.  My Internet Service Provider is Earthlink.  Sometimes when
downloading my Email into the Mail application, Emails which include photo
attachments arrive in my InBox with the photo doubled.  I would often like
to forward these Emails on to family members.  The problem is that even
though the photograph appears twice in the Email, the "attachment" icon
which shows what it is and how big it is, only appears once.  I had been
using the eMac for about 8 months before this started happening.

Has anyone else had this problem, or does anyone have any ideas about how
to prevent this doubling of the attachment?

Catherine