[X4U] Mail

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 10 03:51:07 PDT 2005

Coming late to the discussion...

On 2 Aug 2005, at 16:09, DZ-Jay wrote:
> 	Unfortunately, Mail does not have "outgoing" filters, it only filters
> "incoming" mail.  The best way to do it that I have found, and what is
> recommended in the Help file, is to set yourself as a BCC on all
> outgoing messages, and filter them when they come back in.  A copy
> will still remain in the Sent box, but your incoming copy will be sent
> to the mailbox of your choice.

Another workaround is to use the applescripts provided in Mailscript
(http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/16217)
There is one that allows you to filter at once the sent emails (Filter
sent messages).
Of course you have to remember to do it every now and then....

SIlvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.5GHz/1.5Gb RAM/80Gb HD/OS10.3.9
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.4.2/17" display
Cambridge UK