[X4U] Which format for Music?

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 08:47:32 PDT 2005

To me, any lossy encoder is very audible. But I've been an audiophile
since I was about 8 yrs old. I have a difficult time listening to
anything recorded as MP3 or AAC no matter what the settings (unless
it's background music).

I believe the original poster wanted to know the highest fidelity way
to record onto his iPod.

David