[X4U] Panther Server Logs

Wayne Wilkin macsys at mac.com
Sun Aug 28 08:02:33 PDT 2005

I am running a OSX 3.7 Server. Not much services just file sharing. I
have this thing that I prefer users not work off the server that they
copy the items to their computers work on the files then copy them
back. Every once in awhile I will have a user request that I get a
file for them from backup, when asking them why the reason sounds
like they are working off the server. I have logs activated on my
server, but I am not to familiar with them. Is there a certain log
that can tell me if a user has copied something from the server or
opened it directly from the server, if so what would this log name be
called, thanks for everyone's help, Wayne.