[X4U] Sound output misdirection

Domenico Bettinelli lists at bettnet.com
Sat Aug 27 13:46:58 PDT 2005

I should point out that only some programs are being re-directed, not all.
That is, only the programs that I had asked Detour to re-direct, despite
what Rogue Amoeba's tech support says about Detour not being part of the
problem.

Thus the settings in System Preferences/Sound/Output are correctly set to
"Internal Speakers."

--
Domenico Bettinelli, Jr.<mailto:dom at bettnet.com><http://www.bettnet.com/>
The Bettnet blog <http://bettnet.dyndns.org/blog/weblog.php>