[X4U] Upgrading to Tiger?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Dec 1 16:18:20 PST 2005

I got Tiger when I bought my G5 and until that time I didn't think upgrading
would really make any difference. But I have to say I like Tiger. I haven't
used Spotlight much and its shortcomings don't bother me. But I've noticed
it boots up way faster and seems to run better. I can still network to my
OS9 machine so I'm totally happy with it. I think it's an upgrade worth
getting.

Richard