[X4U] Mail Question...

Tim Kinsella timk at iapc.net
Tue Dec 6 09:40:16 PST 2005

Mail 1.3.11
OSX 10.3.9

Any idea why a Mail account would display this message when clicking
back to it after checking another account?

"The message from Brandi Armstead <brandi at corporateexpressions.cc>
concerning “[Fwd: FW: YOUNG~ CRG Office BC Proof]” has not been
downloaded from the server. You need to take this account online in
order to download it."

This happens frequently.
Our DSL is always on, connected, working fine, etc...

I'll read messages in our Work Mail account, switch over to check mail
in another account, & when I go back to the Work account, I get a
variation of the above error message, referencing whichever message I
click on. (and -every- message I click on!) None of 'em are readable!

I can go back to the other account, (& several others, actually!) & all
still works fine, but when I go back to the Work account, it's
unusable!!

I have to Restart Mail to access the Work account again!

I think it's font related, but can't pinpoint anything. Sometimes it
works fine, sometimes not...
(I'm in printing & use SuitCase to activate fonts all day, but rarely
mess w/ System fonts!)
I rarely have time to troubleshoot - production environment, y'know - I
just quit & restart Mail a dozen times a day!

Any ideas?
Thanks..
Tim