[X4U] Anyone use the Griffin radioSHARK? (what do you use for an antenna)

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Wed Dec 7 13:20:33 PST 2005

I received one of these, and it cannot find ANY stations. It has a stereo
mini-plug on the back, which the Griffin website says can be used to add an
antenna (they recommend a pair of headphones or just a stereo extension
cable).

Plugging in my iPod earbuds enables me to hear my local NPR station (barely)
with lots of static. Anyone have suggestions for a more powerful antenna, or
a way to hook it up to my Satellite TV servie (I have no idea if I can get
free FM via that route, but thought I'd cover all the possibilities).

Thanks so much,

Jim Robertson