[X4U] Anyone use the Griffin radioSHARK? (what do you use for an antenna)

Andrew Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Wed Dec 7 14:21:34 PST 2005

 I have one of these.  While the radio reception is fine, the software is just terrible.  I use it to record a couple of NPR programs every week.  It does not work properly with anything but aiff, the time change completely confused it, and the interface is generally poor.  The new releases do not seem to work at all.  That being said,  I do have it working for everything I require, and I would not like to be without it.

If it would only live up to it's potential.

-Drew