[X4U] Anyone use the Griffin radioSHARK? (what do you use for an antenna)

RR robertr71 at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 21:12:01 PST 2005

National Progressive Radio

vomitacious glot- gag me!

Audio Hijack works well for snagging NRA radio, or you can just snag
the podcasts.

Another method is to run audio-out (from AM/FM stereo receiver) to
audio-in via iMic or your mac's line in (if it has it) to a garage
band recording session.  Export from garage band to iTunes and drop
into your iPod.  It's a snoozer with automator.