[X4U] Anyone use the Griffin radioSHARK? (what do you use for an antenna)

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Thu Dec 8 13:37:25 PST 2005

On 12/7/05 10:06 PM, "Samantha Cornell" <samantha at netresults.biz> wrote:

> that may be  because we were on Lake Michigan and were more prone to picking
> up  stations from across the lake than across the state

Well, for MOST of the last 50 years that would be better!

(I grew up in Iron Mountain, MI, and thrived on the 60s Packers dynasty.
Back then the athletes weren't multimillionaires and actually LIVED in Green
Bay. I can remember vividly each winter small groups of Packers would make
the circuit through the UP playing basketball games for charity (and rather
small stipends) against ex local "stars". I wasn't an athlete, but I still
managed to pee in the urinal next to Bart Starr at our local National Guard
Armory during halftime of one of those games on a frigid February night).

I'll try Radio Shack. My only problem will be how to attach the rabbit ears
to the radioSHARK (it has a microphoneor stero minijack for God knows what
purpose)

Jim Robertson