[X4U] Anyone use the Griffin radioSHARK? (what do you use for an antenna)

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Wed Dec 7 22:06:37 PST 2005

Looking over this thread, I realized that no one has answered your
question regardign the antenna.  I have no idea what works with the
radioSHARK, but i know that when we are trying to tune in Lions games
for my husband at his parent's cottage the cheap antennas (a.k.a.
rabbit ears) from RadioShack, Meijers, etc. seem to work best.   We
tried an expensive powered antenna with all the bells and whistles,
but somehow the cheap $10 one worked better...go figure.  that may be
because we were on Lake Michigan and were more prone to picking up
stations from across the lake than across the state, you may have
different results.

Anyway, I wonder if you could plug in a set of rabbit ears and have
success?

HTH,

Samantha