[X4U] Hiding Problems in Tiger

Brenda Mitchell bmitchell at databanque.net
Fri Dec 9 09:07:32 PST 2005

We (and several of our clients) have been unable to hide Quark from
the pull-down menu since upgrading to Tiger. Wouldn't think that we
all have the same conflict? We all can, however, use the hide command
from the dock. Interesting.

Brenda E. Mitchell
DataBanque Consulting, Inc.
Apple Macintosh consulting since 1978