[X4U] Hiding Problems in Tiger

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 9 09:19:44 PST 2005

The conflict is between Quark and Tiger. Go to
http://www.macintouch.com/tiger31.html and scroll down to the Quark section.
Here's a nice post from Rick Dowling: In response to Claudia Meyer's problem
with the Hide Quark command not working in Quark 6.x when running Tiger, I
have spoken to Quark about this. The answer is "we haven't tested XPress 6.5
with Tiger and therefore don't support this combination"