[X4U] 2 GB file - Parental control software for Mac?

Brenda Mitchell bmitchell at databanque.net
Sat Dec 10 12:15:17 PST 2005

Sorry, should have mentioned that I made the file that large in order
to trap as much data as possible. App prefs could be set to generate
an easily mailed file size. Unfortunately, while I do have some
excellent computer skills, your little reference is totally beyond
what I know or really wish to learn. And.... what would those usual
hours rates be?? Perhaps that conversation needs to be off list?

Has anyone else heard of/worked with Spector Soft, Netopia or any
other software like this?

Brenda