[X4U] Mac Mini "winks out"

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 15:36:19 PST 2005

Was working with my Mini this evening when the display went off for a
second (I think)..then about a minute later, the screen went to a
light blue with the spinning gear.
I powered down, turned the Mini back on again and some video went to
the monitor in the form of a light blue, but no other startup stuff
happened.

Then, successfully booted to another drive, mounted the drive on
which I have a Tiger install, and this wierd behavior.

I am now booted back on that drive, but wonder what up with ^^^  all
this wierd stuff.

Anyone have an idea?

nk