[X4U] Save my marriage!

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Tue Dec 13 09:16:35 PST 2005

At 9:00 AM -0800, 12/13/05, keith_w wrote:

>>2. We didn't get far enough into the demo of the sewing machine to discuss
>>what can be done with an attached personal computer, but the software
>>apparently is Windows-only, the Husqvarna company ships the software on 3.5
>>inch floppies, AND uses a hardware dongle for license verification. Does
>>anyone know whether this is beyond the ken of Virtual PC and a USB floppy
>>drive?

Personally, I can't stand any company that uses dongles or floppies.
They are so stuck into their own self as the center of the universe
that I just know they'll never care about my interests.

>>Oh, and can someone loan me $5,000 :-)

How about I just suggest that you eBay this and save some money based
on the last person who fell into the hole of thinking this was a
worthy investment.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/Husqvarna-Viking-Designer-1-Sewing-Embroidery-Machine_W0QQitemZ8241850798QQcategoryZ28167QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
--

Robert Ameeti

The sun will set without thy assistance.