[X4U] Problem #2

Alan Holt alan at bunnyboutique.co.nz
Thu Dec 15 19:03:41 PST 2005

Hello again.

Here is my second problem...

My ai powerbook won't turn off though the normal methods anymore. This
started a couple of days ago. When ever I push the power button or choose
shut down from the finder whatever applications I have going close but the
computer stays on and nothing I can do will turn it off accept pushing the
apple option ctrl shift and power buttons.

On the day that this started happening I did two things that were maybe a
cause 1) I deactivated some fonts using Extensis Suitcase 2) downloaded and
used SolarSeek.

I don't know if any of the above are relevant but I just thought I would
mention them just in case.

I have both verified and fixed disk permissions. I did this yesterday but it
didn't help.

If anyone has any clues why this is happening and how to fix it please let
me know. Thanks in advance!

Alan