[X4U] Canon PIXMA MP780 settings for Mac and AE problems

Mitchell Senft ms53 at optonline.net
Sun Dec 18 00:51:34 PST 2005

Set up: Mac G5 with OS 10.4.3 attached to AirPort Express. Cannot,
though, figure out how to adjust the settings for print quality: B+W
or color, fast, slow or whatever. Think I found them but am not sure
I've found them all.

Worse, it refuses to print when connected to the AE box. Note that
the driver software was downloaded about a week ago to ensure it was
the latest. OTOH, does print if connected to the G5, but need it to
work off the AE network. And then when connected to the G5, I
periodically lose the wireless internet connection. Rather, the
latest is that the MP is connected directly to the G5 and the G5
periodically loses the signal from the AE box -- falls off the
network. Please advise.

Thanks,

	Mitchell

Even I have a blog! Really! Check it out and let me know what you think:

http://mitchyblog.blogspot.com/

You don't need Big Media anymore!