[X4U] back-up software

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Mon Dec 19 04:32:15 PST 2005

On 19 Dec 2005, at 11:47, Randy B.Singer wrote:

> alexandre said:
>
>> i am looking for software to back up my hard-drive. any suggestions?
>> intego personal back looks good. how about shareware/freeware?
>

> I have a list of about 30 backup programs for OS X.  Let me know if
> you
> want it.
>
> Everyone has their favorite.  Your choice depends on what sort of
> backup
> you are looking to do, what sort of media you will be backing up
> to, how
> much you want to spend, how much handholding you need, etc.

hi randy

i'll be backing up to a 250gb external hard drive, incrementally i
presume. i've yet to set-up my back-up plan…

i'm willing to spend around 60$,it's the price of personal back-up,
but super-duper! looks great (4.5 mice on macworld.com)

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 1.5gb / 80gb / X.4.3 ::