[X4U] VNC issue (kinda stuck!)

PoolMouse poolmouse_nyc at mac.com
Sat Dec 24 07:09:25 PST 2005

Robert Tillyard <rob2 at atvetsystems.com> wrote:

>I once used a command line to do this:-
>
>sudo /System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/
>Contents/Resources/kickstart -activate -configure -access -on -
>restart -agent -privs -all

best to create link to kickstart (the following is one line...watch the break):

	ln -s /System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app
	/Contents/Resources/kickstart /usr/bin/kickstart

we also add the specific users we want to give privs to:

	kickstart -configure -access -on -privs -all -users <username>

don

don montalvo, nyc