[X4U] Re: .mailloc email address files have turned into folders for me!

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sat Dec 24 08:06:28 PST 2005

Reimporting my email addresses isn't a great option for me.  What I
have is a simple folder that has email address files
(johnsmith at none.net.mailloc, etc) that I can drag and drop into the
To:  field in my AOL email client.

What has happened is that 99% of them have turned into folders.
Whether they are *really* folders or not is immaterial. You double-
click them and they open as a folder, and my email clients will not
recognize them as .mailloc files.

Renaming the folders--again--with .mailloc at the end of the name
doesn't help. So, is there a utility that will change the folders
back into files with .mailloc attributes?

Michael