[X4U] VNC - Speed differences

Andrew T. Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 10:46:38 PST 2005

What type of information are you trying to display?  I frequently use
M$ RDC to attach to a local windows desktop to access our graphical bug
tracking database, and it works well.  It is not demanding, no live
motion.  I also find that the combination of the Apple RDC VNC server
and VNCViewer to control my home theater mac, and that also works well.
  Again, simple graphics, nothing live...

-Drew